Why Hire Willis Law Firm?
When you are injured in a serious maritime accident it can be difficult to know where to turn for the right help. If this is your first time dealing with the legal system you may be unsure of your rights and how the legal process works. Even if you have been exposed to the legal system before or know someone who has won a personal injury or accident case, maritime injury claims tend to involve complex laws and legal procedures that should be handled by an experienced maritime injury lawyer.
The Willis Law Firm is committed to providing exceptional legal representation to individuals who have been injured in serious maritime accidents. Whether you were injured on a cargo ship, tug boat, barge, yacht, cruise ship, jackup rig, fishing boat, crane, drilling rig, or any other type of maritime vessel or apparatus, we offer our clients are a number of key benefits:
- Experienced Legal Team – David P. Willis of The Willis Law Firm has more than 40 years of experience protecting the rights of individuals who have been injured due to dangerous products, negligent conduct, and in maritime accidents. We will put our extensive understanding of maritime laws and the maritime industry to work for you.
- Nationwide Representation – Admitted to practice in both Texas and New York, Attorney David Willis provides nationwide representation to clients in serious maritime accident cases. Regardless of whether your accident occurred on the Atlantic or the Pacific Ocean, Gulf of Mexico, East Coast, West Coast, Alaska, inland rivers, or somewhere in between, we will build a strong team of attorneys committed to helping you obtain a fair and just recovery.
- Board Certification and MLA Membership – Attorney David Willis has obtained Board Certification in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization Certification and is a member of the Maritime Law Association of the United States (MLA) – the nation’s oldest and most recognized maritime legal organization.
- Strong Track Record – Our firm has a strong track record of success in handling the maritime injury, offshore injury, product liability and negligence cases. We are a skilled and aggressive legal team that has represented clients in complex maritime injury cases against some of the most powerful companies in the industry.
- Free and Confidential Consultations – At the Willis Law Firm we understand just how important confidentiality is to our clients. Our initial consultations are free of charge and everything you share with us will be held in the strictest of confidence.
- Jones Act Information Center – The laws governing maritime accidents are complex and difficult to sort through on your own. Our firm has developed the Jones Act Information Center to give you easy access to resources and important information about the Jones Act and other types of maritime injury cases.
- Multi-Lingual Staff – We are committed to providing all of our clients with the information they need to make the right legal decisions. Our firm offers a caring and responsive legal staff fluent in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- 24/7 Availability – We know that accidents can happen at any time. We are here to answer your questions and provide you with the legal representation you need no matter what hour it may be.
- Contingency Fees – We handle all of our cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you will never have to pay us any legal fees or expenses unless we recover financial compensation for you.
If you have questions about our firm or are in need of legal representation in connection with a maritime accident or injury, contact us today at 1-800-468-4878.